Sat, May 27|
Yates Center Historic Town Square
YC Days Vendor Registration 2023
Show off your wares at Yates Center Days 2023 - enjoy a day full of activities, live entertainment, and memory-making on the Historic Yates Center Town Square.
Time & Location
May 27, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Yates Center Historic Town Square, 110 N Main St, Yates Center, KS 66783, USA
About the event
Date: May 27, 2022 Address: 110 N Main, Yates Center, KS 66783
Check-In: Begins at 7:30 am
Booths must be set-up no later than 8:45 am
Cleanup: After parade (approx. 4 pm)
Booth Locations: Street - please bring heavy sandbags to tie down your tent
Fee (per vendor / booth spot):
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $20/ spot for ANY vendor type until February 28, 2023
Regular Pricing Begins March 1, 2023:
Craft and Informational Vendor: $30.00 for 12’X12’ booth
Food Vendor: $50.00
Please note: For certain vendor types, such as food vendors and representatives of businesses with many salespeople, spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we already have a vendor signed up that represents your business or food type, you will be notified and your fee will be refunded. You may contact us ahead of time to check availability.
Typical Event Activities: In the past, Yates Center Days has hosted a 5K Fun Run & Walk and Kids Bike-A-Thon, a breakfast provided by the Masonic Lodge, a 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament, Kids Games & Activities, Inflatables, a Beer Garden, Live Music, the Yates Center Days Parade, a Veteran Tribute, and Alumni celebrations such as an Alumni banquet, parade floats, and reunions. The event is held rain-or-shine and it brings in many residents, past residents, and visitors. A 2022 schedule of events is in the works and will be released soon.
All vendors need to be set up by 8:45 am. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to collect sales tax. The sales tax rate is 9.5%. All exhibitors must clean up their area and leave it as found. This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be issued. Electricity is not available, but quiet generators are permitted for food vendors.
Please submit proof of liability insurance to Woodson County Chamber of Commerce prior to event date.
Confirmed Booths (which fall under no-duplicate food/vendor type policy):
• Red Beard BBQ of Humboldt
• Chinese Restaurant - Chinese food combo plate, egg roll, crab rangoon, drinks, smoothies, and maybe Chinese hotdogs
• Kona Ice of Central Wichita - shaved ice mobile food truck offering our premium shaved ice and toppings ranging in price from $3 to $8
• Simply Delicious - Suzy Qs, Loaded Qs, Belly Ache, corn dogs, hot dogs, walking tacos, funnel cakes, fried twinkies, fried Oreos, fried brownies. Pop and water
• antiques. boutiques. & sweets - offering hand-scooped ice cream and a variety of candy and sweet treats
• Cornerstone Bakery & Coffee - selection of baked goods and hot and cold coffee drinks
• Vaquero's Mexican Restaurant - authentic Mexican cuisine
• Grab 'N' Go Hot Dogs - hot dogs, hot links, pretzels, nachos, stir fry,vegan tacos, chips and drinks
• Perry's Pork Rinds & Country Store - Perry's Pork Rinds Mama K's Fudge Cashmere Popcorn Cotton Candy (unique flavors like bacon and dill pickle) Roasted Nuts
CRAFT, INFO & ACTIVITIES
• YC Cheer Face Painting
• Pampered Chef - Sheri Dewitt
• Paparazzi Jewelry - Virginia Robbins
• Color Street - dry nail polish strips, nail care items, and lips
This ticket reserves your spot as a vendor at Yates Center Days 2023 on the Historic Yates Center Town Square. This ticket is for food vendors only. Craft and informational vendors must purchase a Craft and Informational Vendor ticket.
- $50.00+$1.25 service fee