Small business owners are some of the most important people in our world - they allow us to live in Woodson County while also enjoying access to places to eat, places to shop, and services many small communities are not lucky enough to have.
Here at the Chamber, helping your small business thrive and drawing people to our county are our number one priorities. We can help you with marketing, branding, and standing out as a business dedicated to the community it serves.
The Chamber of Commerce is itself a small organization, and we are always working to improve how we operate and find new ways to serve our Chamber Members. We're also dedicated to listening to our Members - your input is incredibly valuable and we want to hear it!
The following list includes ways a Chamber Membership both serves your business and serves our community:
• Branding and marketing advice
• Help with design of event fliers
• Advertising opportunities (social media, LED sign, monthly newsletter, and radio ads dependent on Membership Tier chosen)
• Be featured on our print and online Directories
• Be featured on the back of every monthly newsletter (sent out to all county residents)
• Opportunities to sponsor tourism events that bring new people to our county and provide entertainment to locals
• Become part of a network of local businesses that, through membership and community involvement, make our community stronger and more attractive to visitors and potential residents alike
• Be a part of "Shop Local" events facilitated by the Chamber of Commerce
• Enrollment in our Chamber Bucks Program, which allows community members to use a Chamber Member-only form of currency that is then reimbursed here at the office
We sincerely hope that we get the opportunity work closely with and support all of our small businesses - together, we can continue impacting Woodson County and surrounding areas in positive ways!